Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blog header graphic

If you would like to create a header for this blog, I'd be so grateful! I'm working a zillion angles right now to start raising funds, so I don't have time.

Requirements:

150-200 pixels high and 800 or less pixels wide

Please incorporate the words "Team Canterwood, Christmas Miracle" in any order you like and feel free to add words. It would be awesome if the banner was Christmassy to match the blog. :)

THANK YOU!

In the comments section, the first person to say they will do it has the job. Please leave me a way to contact you! :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess :) this is @KhloDrama from Twitter. I designed a header for u and sent it to u in an email (to the email address u had given to me in a DM from @Lauren_Towers) and I tweeted it to u. My email is officialmaryelizabeth@gmail.com and if any changes need to be made please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete